TThe following text sets out the standard terms of DiaEdu Management Consultants (DiaEdu), Dusseldorf Business Point 907, Al Barsha,1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and all work undertaken by DiaEdu shall be on these terms unless specifically varied in writing and agreed to by both parties prior to the event.
The terms and conditions apply to delegates registering or companies sponsoring the registration of professionals and/or students interested in attending any of the conferences organized by DiaEdu.
Please note that we may modify this document from time to time. Any changes made will be informed to you by the date it was last updated.
In this agreement, references to ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ are to DiaEdu and all the associations under our management that use our services.
Kindly read the Terms & Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you agree to comply with the terms of the agreement stipulated below.
2. Attendance Requirements
By completing this registration form, you confirm and acknowledge that you are attending the congress in your capacity as a Physician, Allied Health Professional, Resident, Fellow, Student, or with an interest in the field of the event concerned.
The congress is for the benefit of the persons listed above only and not for laypersons or persons who do not qualify for the categories mentioned. DiaEdu reserves the right to refuse admission, and the same will be notified accordingly to the registrant.
3. Payment System
All payment services and transactions are conducted through Amazon Payment Services via Payfort International FZ LLC based in Dubai. Payfort by Amazon is the official third-party payment gateway provider of Medgress, a smart technological system developed, owned, and copyrighted to DiaEdu. Medgress provides centralized management tools including but not limited to registration, certification, surveying, and payment needs of the company or any of the clients using our services.
All details shared by the registrants purchasing any of Medgress’ products or services through the official website will be provided directly to Payfort by Amazon via a secured connection. The registering cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and refer to the online payment gateway policies and rules.
For all terms and conditions related to our official third-party payment gateway provider please refer to this link https://paymentservices.amazon.com/conditions-of-use
4. Payment Terms and Transaction Fee
- Payments are accepted using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED. We also accept bank transfer payments. Kindly note that full and clear payment must be received to confirm the registration. For more information, please download bank transfer instructions.
- Prices for each event are exclusive of 5% VAT. Any VAT chargeable is to be payable by the delegates in addition to and at, the same time as, the registration.
- Upon registering for any of our events on Medgress, transaction fees are applied with a value of 3.4% from the total of the registrant’s cart. The purpose of the transaction fees is to cover the usage of the third-party payment gateway provider and any fluctuations of currency exchange rates by bank rules set by the UAE central bank. In the case of any refunds, transactions fees are not refunded and will be deducted in the reversal of the funds
- To qualify for any “early bird” rates or discounts, payment must be made before the deadline date. The discounts cannot be combined with any other ongoing offer/promotion/discount.
5. Registration Confirmation
Registration is confirmed only upon receipt of payment in the following forms:
- Credit card (automatically online): when a registrant pays using a credit card, they will receive a confirmation email from the payment gateway provider Payfort. The registrant will also receive an email from Medgress containing an electronic ticket with their registration ID number.
- Bank transfer (manually offline): when a registrant pays through bank transfer, they receive an email from Medgress upon completing the process. The email consists of a unique registration ID number. Payment is accepted only when Medgress (firstname.lastname@example.org) receives an email from the registrant with proof of payment along with the registration ID. The confirmation of registration is subject to receiving proof of payment.
6. Third Party and Group Registrations
- A group consists of a minimum of 10 persons. Companies that would like to purchase a group of delegate passes may do so by using the special group registration fee. For information, please contact email@example.com.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person, you confirm that you are authorized by that person to make the booking and that the person has confirmed their agreement to abide by these terms and conditions.
- You also acknowledge and agree to provide accurate information about the delegates. We are not responsible for any misleading or incomplete information furnished by you.
7. Certificate of Attendance
- The certificate of attendance will be made available to you via the online event platform and your registered email address after the event. The certificate will be unique to the delegate and cannot be edited or transferred to another person. DiaEdu is not responsible for any interference with the certificate.
8. Cancellations, Refunds, Disputes
- Deadline: Registrants canceling one month prior to the announced event date will not be refunded.
- Initiation: To request cancellation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org the registration ID number.
- Fees: Cancellation for UAE-based registrants one month prior to the event will receive a refund of the sum paid less AED100 in cancellation fees. Cancellation for international registrants one month prior to the event will receive a refund of the sum paid less AED200 in cancellation fees.
- Cancellation conditions apply to all additional services including accommodation, transportation, and social events.
- All transaction fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be done only through the original method of payment.
- An email will be sent to the registrant once the refund is complete.
- No refunds or credits will be granted for no-shows.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed following the laws of the UAE and the policies set by Payfort’s dispute process.
9. Alterations to the program, cancellation, or postponement of the event
- DiaEdu reserve the right to make alterations to the arrangements of the event as published, either before or during the event
- In the unlikely event of the event being canceled for any reason (except for force majeure circumstances), you will receive the full amount of the conference fee paid.
- In the event for any reason, the event is being postponed (except for force majeure circumstances) and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive the full amount of the conference fee paid.
10. Terms of Additional Services
All accommodation and travel requests issued are subject to special terms and conditions that are governed by the end service providers.
Standards of Additional Services
DiaEdu has no representation or warranty concerning the standard of any of its additional services provided at an event. The registrant hereby acknowledges that they have not relied upon any such representation or warranty by or on behalf of us. The registrant must decide to purchase the additional service upon their own judgement and discretion.
- Accommodation will be provided as described on the info portal of the event to which the registration form was directed from.
- Accommodation fees are fairly quoted as per third-party agreements.
- If you have booked your hotel accommodation with us, a separate email will be sent to you within 7-10 days containing your booking number(s) and detail(s).
- We do not guarantee any special requests during the registration process, however, will communicate it to the accommodation provider who will provide the service at their discretion.
- Failure to check-in on the date requested on the accommodation page applies a no-show non-refundable fee.
- Any late check-ins from the date requested on the accommodation page applies a no-show non-refundable fee. This would also mean that the delegate loses its booking for the remaining days.
- Airport transfer will be provided as described on the info portal of the event to which the registration form was directed from.
- Transportation fees are fairly quoted as per third-party agreements.
- Failure to show up on the date requested on the transportation page applies a no-show non-refundable fee.
11. Special Situations and Troubleshooting
- If a delegate registers a week before the event and has selected “bank transfer” as a form of payment, DiaEdu will require onsite authorization by providing a hard copy of the proof of payment at the registration desk.
- If a delegate has opted for a form of additional service including accommodation, airport transfer, and/or social activity prior to the event by a week, it is advisable to please drop an email to email@example.com if the registrant has not received a confirmation from Medgress with the same.
- If a registrant selects “credit card” during registration and payment was not successful, it is advisable to contact the registrant’s card issuing bank to resolve this problem. Dia Edu Management Consultants has no control over the blockades, policies, and/or any financial firewalls set by the card-issuing banks.
12. Delegate Identification
The delegates must carry their identification badges (online or printed) at all times and display them whenever requested by the organizer. They shall not pass their badges to any other person. Any additional attendees will be permitted to enter only upon payment of the relevant registration fees.
We will contact you from time to time, primarily by email, with information including but not limited to registration, event updates, conference survey, certificate, etc., which we believe will be of interest to you. This is part of our service and your registration benefit. You can manage your communication preferences at any time by contacting our team. You can unsubscribe from our communications by following the link on your email, however, there are some mandatory communications that we will still need to send to you.
14. Data Protection
- Unless otherwise stated, DiaEdu maintains copyright on the information and images published on their website and the websites of all their events. DiaEdu also reserves rights to the marketing materials produced and distributed for promoting their events and any unauthorized duplication, publication, or distribution is prohibited.
- DiaEdu retains rights to the images taken on behalf of the registrants at the event. All materials (online and printed), images, photographs, and films which are produced by, or on behalf of us, are the property of DiaEdu, and should not be reproduced without written permission.
- No registrant shall engage in or permit filming, sound, or video recording, telecasting, and broadcasting at the event unless prior written approval is obtained from DiaEdu.Note: If you do not wish to be in any photography or materials, and/or would like us to remove an image, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Non-liability Statement
DiaEdu Management Consultants is not liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, additional expense or liability occasioned to any person or property for delegates that have purchased an event pass, additional service including but not limited to accommodation, airport transfer and/or additional educational activity such as workshops, additional sessions, pre-conference activity and/or post-conference activity.
17. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates, as applied in the Emirate of Dubai, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Dubai courts.
DiaEdu reserves rights to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. We inform about the changes made by the date it was last updated. This agreement was last updated on 28 February 2022.
19. Additional Information
If you require further clarification on the above or have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Last updated: 28 February 2022